- Hell’s Gate National Park covers an area of 68.25 square km and is situated in the environs of Lake Naivasha about 90 km from Nairobi. The park is 14 km after the turnoff from the old Nairobi-Naivasha highway.on the left you will be able to see the longonot mountain,which is a strato-volcanic mountain.It is characterized by diverse topography and geological scenery. It is an important home of the lammergeyer (The Bearded Vulture).Hell’s Gate has two gates that are used by visitors – the main Elsa Gate and the Olkaria Gate. The latter also serves the Olkaria Geothermal Station that is located inside the National Park.
- hells gate national park is Dry, dusty and dramatic but infinitely peaceful and quiet, Hell’s Gate is that rare thing: an adventurous Kenyan park with large animals that’s safe to explore by bicycle or on foot. Large carnivores are very rare, so you can cycle to your heart’s content past grazing zebras, giraffes, impalas and buffaloes, spot rock hyraxes as they climber up inclines and chase dust clouds as they swirl in the wind. And if the pedalling isn’t enough exercise, hike the gorge or climb Fischer’s Tower which is technical.
- 7 am – Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.at 9 am you arrive at the hellsgate national park gate and after proceed with the biking for 2 hours bike ride inside the park,
- 11 am – Visit the gorges inside the park by the devils bed room, Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour walk and around 1 pm finish the biking to the park,bring the bikes to the gate
- 1 pm – Drive to marina camp for lunch.
- 2 pm – Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
- 4 pm – End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi.
- Arrive in Nairobi by 6 pm
- usd$130 1 pax
- usd$ 110 2 pax.Inclusives
- park fees,bikes rent,driver/car hellsgate guide/boat ride
- Food and drinks
Enquiries and Bookings
Please fill in the form below to book or make further enquiries